The Megaways system used with permission from Big Time Gaming places a minimum of two and a maximum of six symbols on the six reels. The number changes randomly with the spin. When you match three or more symbols from the reel on the left, you have 64 to 46,656 ways to win.
It is much easier to have more symbols on each reel in an easy-to-win combination, but in general, this is a period of high volatility. Once the symbols are arranged well and the average return is 96.5%, you should see some good prizes.
You can bet between 0.10 and 100.00 in each spin, win the following number of coins, and make a fixed bet of 10 coins.
- Autoplay feature has be set between 5 to 500 times automatic automatically spin.
- 5 Wilds have triggered worth 1,000 coins in game.
- 20 paylines are fixed and maximum put 50 coins per payline.
- Simple and easily mastery interface slot game.
- 5 reels and 3 rows design built.
- Friendly use.
When the Werewolf appears on the reels, one of the two hunters will strike the wolf. Every successful strike gives the hunters 1 rage point. 100 Rage points will trigger Rage Free Spin mode. Also, a random hunter receives X free rage points on starting the game.